Recognised for our cutting-edge solutions to cosmetic concerns, our team are industry-leading experts in body shaping, injectables and medical aesthetics.
MEET THE DIRECTOR
Faith Cris-Nzurike, Clinical Director of Age Reversal Clinic, is a sought-after Skin Specialist, Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner, Advanced Prescriber and Phlebotomist.
Faith’s early career gave her a unique insight into the psychology of self-improvement. After achieving BSc degrees in Psychology and Nursing, she worked as a specialist medical practitioner and minor ailment expert at several London teaching hospitals. After developing a strong interest in anti-ageing and wellness, Faith eventually decided to embark on a new educational path and enter the aesthetics industry. After training at the prestigious Royal Society of Medicine as well as mentorships from several prominent Harley Street practitioners, she established her own practice in Grove Park, London and Brentwood, Essex. Faith continues to work alongside key opinion leaders and is a frequent attendee of professional conferences throughout the UK and Europe.
Age Reversal Clinic provides specialist knowledge and a high calibre of service. Paying particular attention to individual patient goals, Faith and her team specialise in the provision of vitamin injections, facial injectables, body shaping, and laser skin rejuvenation, working closely with patients and improving their self-image.
Aside from ensuring all procedures meet regulatory standards, Age Reversal Clinic's practitioners have undertaken many services on offer at the clinic themselves. Faith herself achieved amazing results after completing 16 weeks of her own weight management regime. This is just one example of how we combine personal experience with tailor-made, goal-orientated treatments to make our Grove Park and Brentwood clinics the best place to start for an overhaul, inside and out.
With over ten years’ experience as a London-based skin specialist, Faith’s own mantra is one of “safety first”. Drawing from her years of experience in the fields of Psychology and non-surgical rejuvenation, she offers personal and results-driven treatment to patients with full adherence to strict safety standards. She is a full member of the British Association for Cosmetic Nurses (BACN) and has been called upon to assess aesthetic industry standards as part of the government’s Save Face initiative.
• BSc Psychology
• BSc Mental Health Nursing
• Non-Medical Prescribing L300: Anglia Ruskin University
• Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Certificate (University of Greenwich)
• Counselling Skills Certificate (Goldsmith University)
• RSM; BACN; RCN; The British Dermatological Nursing Group (BDNG); Association for Prescribers; Aesthetics Associates Mentor; IMCAS; IFAAS.
• Registered Nurse: Part 3 of the NMC Register
• Graduate Member: British Psychological Society
• Save Face: Aesthetic Clinical Cosmetic Nurse Assessor
• Nurse Practitioner & Independent Nurse Prescriber: General Practice
• Nurse Prescriber and Cosmetic Nurse Practitioner: FaithMedx Aesthetics & Body Shaping Institute (London)
• Phlebotomy, Venipuncture & Cannulation (Kings College)
• Principles of Infection Prevention & Control, Anaphylaxis, CPR (Kings College)
• Understanding the regulations around the use of Botulinum toxin
• How to safely use Botulinum toxin to treat axillary hyperhidrosis, facial wrinkles to the forehead, glabella and periorbital crows feet and migraines
• Pharmacology of Botulinum toxin, assessment and application
• Botox and Filler Master class (Royal Society of Medicine)
• Anatomy & Ageing, Clinical Practice in Aesthetics; peer-to-peer practice and face to face, hands-on training (Merz Institute of Advanced Aesthetics)
• Master Class (CFA Amsterdam)
• Dermal Fillers: focusing on facial anatomy, background and use of dermal fillers (Royal Society of Medicine)
• Accurate assessment of facial areas for safe use of dermal fillers (Royal Society of Medicine)
• The most effective injection techniques and practice with live models (Royal Society of Medicine)
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill in the form below and we'll be in touch to arrange your free, no-obligation consultation. You can also opt-in to our newsletter for special offers, delivered directly to your inbox.
*By submitting, you agree to receive our newsletters, promotions, and special offers. You can opt out at any time later.